You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Conditions
This website is administered and maintained by peacockcrackers.com
All the products (Fireworks & Crackers) sold in our website are only from Standard Fireworks, Sivakasi.
Click here to view Manufacturer Certificate.
Click here to view Excellence Award Certificate.
Important Information :
- The prices for all the products include V.A.T.
- Supplying of Fireworks for people under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited and we don't do that as well.
- All special offers and discounts are subject to availability and is strictly under the discretion of peacockcrackers.com
- OCTROI will be collected from the buyer during the time of delivery.
Before purchasing the products from our website, we kindly urge you to read the terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website, it is implied that you agree to follow these terms and conditions under any circumstances.
We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that the information provided is error free, Peacock Crackers cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information on the Web Site. However, incase of any errors, we would greatly appreciate being informed of them.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction :
This site is developed, maintained and controlled by peacockcrackers. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Madurai shall have jurisdiction in respect to all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Peacockcrackers reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of peacockcrackers.
Please read this Agreement and Disclaimer carefully. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use this service or buy product from peacockcrackers.
Material on the peacockcrackers contains general information about the products. You may display, download and print material from the Site, such as store locations or product descriptions, solely for your personal, non-commercial use only. Specifications and Product information are subject to change without notice.
For bulk Purchase and Company Orders (with valid documents), Contact us through Mail.
Copyright and Trade Marks :
The materials/products provided in the Web Site is owned or licensed to sell by peacockcrackers. The brand names and trademarks, displayed on the Website are owned by Standard Fireworks
Now we deliver the products only to the following destinations: Tamilnadu and Bangalore. We use our own vehicles to deliver the products in time (depending upon the destinations).
At peacockcrackers, you can be very sure of receiving all of the items that you had order with us. Occasionally in case of any failure (we are not able to deliver the crackers), you shall be entitled for a refund and the queries will be addressed within 24 hours. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund via bank account transfer, via the account used during the moment of order, within 30 days beginning with the day on which the notice of refund was communicated to you through email.
Orders will be shipped within 2 business days. For any queries, kindly contact the number provided in the Contact Us page. The orders will shipped ONLY to the Delivery address provided by you, in our database. If you want your products to be shipped another address, then kindly inform us immediately, before delivery!
Due to heavy booking during festive seasons like Diwali, some products may be out of stock. In such cases, inspite of non delivery or cash refund, we will supply you a different product with the same Function and matching price.
Product Delivery Time :
We at peacockcrackers, take all necessary steps to deliver the product safely and securely to your address. Delivery time will vary depending on location of the customers. Only after receiving the payment, we despatch the goods.
- Tamilnadu (City Limit) - 1 Working day
- Chennai - 1 Working day
- Madurai - 1 Working day
- Tamilnadu (Rural Area) - 2 Working days
- Bangalore - 2 Working days
2016 Diwali Orders Starting From October 10 To October 25
Product Delivery Charges :
Delivery Charges varies depending upon the location.
- Below Rs 3000 Shipping Charge Rs 150.00 in chennai.
- Above Rs 3000 Free Door Delivery in Chennai.
- Above Rs 1500 Free Door Delivery in Madurai.
- Above Rs 3000 Free Delivery in Bangalore. Customers Pick Up Your Delivery From Near Transport Office.
Personal Information :
peacockcrackers.com uses your personal information to promote our products, announce latest product details, inform you about our special products & offers and provide you with better services. Your privacy is important to us and we maintain your personal data very securely and only staff and authorized personnel from peacockcrackers.com can access those information.
Delivery Policy :
When the payment is transferred (credited) to our bank, we start the work of despatching the goods. We are not responsible for the Dollar value hike / decline during the transaction. We are not responsible for any delay / non-delivery of goods to the customers due to natural calamities or any cause that is beyond the control of peacockcrackers.
peacockcrackers is not responsible if a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake in your side (i.e. wrong name or address). Any extra cost incurred for this re-delivery shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
Limitation of availability :
All prices, unless indicated otherwise, are in Indian Rupees. The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice and orders can be cancelled if the product goes out of stock of which we will give you prior notice via email that is registered with our website.
peacockcrackers reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order placed for a product listed in our site if asked for a delivery beyond that country limit.
Safety Tips :
All accidents due to fireworks occur as a result of carelessness, negligence and ignorance. But these can certainly be avoided by observing some very simple precautions. All of us enjoy the pleasure of light and sound but when disaster strikes the injured has to bear the cross. If you're going to set off fireworks at home this year, please take a few minutes to read through the guidelines.
- Store your fireworks safely : In a closed box, somewhere cool and dry, out of reach of children and animals and away from all sources of heat, until the time they're needed. Locked away is best. Don't keep the box under the stairs or in a passageway.
- Pets hate bangs and flashes : Pets get very frightened on fireworks night, so keep all your pets indoor and close all the curtains to make things calmer. Remember it's not just your own fireworks that cause distress, so you may have to have your pets indoors on several nights when other displays are taking place.
- Think ahead and be prepared : Have a full bucket of water handy for any emergency, and for putting used sparklers into. Never try to re-ignite the fireworks that don't light in the first instance. Never give ANY firework item to small children. Never throw fireworks at another person. Never carry fireworks in your pocket. Never shoot fireworks from metal or glass containers. Never experiment, modify, or attempt to make your own fireworks. Never use a sparkler in the middle of a large crowd. Try to light the fireworks & crackers biggest open space and safest surroundings.
- Watch what you wear : Loose clothing can very easily catch fire, and should not be worn near any fire or fireworks. Long dangly scarves can be risky too. If anyone's clothing does catch fire, follow the rule: Stop - Don't run. Drop to the ground. Roll to put out the flames.
Dos & Don'ts While Bursting Crackers :
- Keep the fireworks to be used at a safer place. Use fireworks only outdoor.
- Buy fireworks of authorized/reputed manufacturers only.
- Light only one firework at a time, by one person. Others should watch from a safe distance.
- Hand held sparklers burn at 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, that's almost hot enough to melt gold, and they stay hot long after the spark has gone out.
- Always use a long candle/agar bathi, for igniting fire crackers and keep elbow joint straight to increase the distance between the body and the crackers.
- Keep two buckets of water handy. In the event of fire, extinguish flame by pouring water from the buckets. Every major fire is small when it starts. In case of burns, pour large quantity of water on the burnt area.
- In case of major burns, after extinguishing the fire, remove all smoldering clothes. Wrap the victim in a clean bedsheet. The patient should be taken to a burns specialist or a major hospital. Don't panicky.
- In case of eye burns, wash the eye with tap water for 10 minutes and take the victim to a hospital.
ALL MISHAPS DUE TO FIREWORKS OCCUR AS A RESULT OF CARELESSNESS, NEGLIGENCE AND IGNORANCE. SIMPLE PRECAUTIONS CAN HELP AVOID THESE UNFORTUNATE INCIDENTS AND MAKE OUR CELEBRATIONS A JOYFUL ONE.